Friday, May 04, 2007

YAHOO, I've Started Cycling Again

Well the past two months have been really tough.
I got really sick and the doctors couldn't really figure out what was wrong.
I had zero energy and slept most of the day. I missed lots of work and to top it all off I couldn't even ride the bike. Well I've been so bored lately that I decided to just go out and enjoy the spring weather and ride the bike. I do have more energy now so I'm able to actually ride but man I've lost tons of fitness and strength. I can't believe how fast it went. Hopefully it will come back fast too. I probably won't be racing for a while and I'm still not feeling well just a little better but I'm sick of just laying around the apartment all the time. We'll see how it goes and if I'm able to really get back into the swing of things and train. Maybe I'll be able to do a few late season bike races but at least now I'm able to get back outside and enjoy the one activity that I truly love to do again. I really hoping the worst of the illness is over, whatever it was, and I'm truly getting better again and will continue to do so as soon as I can.

1 comment:

Craig Bossie said...

Glad you're feeling better and are getting back in action... you'll be cycling up Mt Washington in no time!