Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Gambit's Last Photo



This photo was taken on Mother's Day 05-14-06. It was the last time that I saw my loving dog. On Thursday, May 18, 2005, Gambit had some sort of a stroke or seizure and lost control of his body. He was unable to walk or be himself. He was taken to the town vet where he was laid to rest. He had been struggling for a while and had battled cancer but had lived through it. He was a puppy right up to the weeks before he started to get sick again. He would run and run and loved being at our camp. He kept my grandmother and grandfather company during the day while we worked. He was really old when he passed away but lived a great life. He is going to be missed so much. He was loved dearly and he would show his love back for everyone he knew. It's hard to think that he is gone and I'm going to miss him so much. Hopefully he is at peace wherever he is and I hope he is still running like he used too.

No comments: